Thursday, September 1, 2011

First time blogging

Finally it's the day for me to start a blog. Being a Computer Science major, working in the IT field for over 10 years, blog is no stranger to me. But being a naturally laid back person without much interest to endlessly build and expand my career, the only blog I read are cooking blogs. :)

The driving force behind me starting my own blog now is because of a movie: Soul Surfer. After watching the movie, I feel the urge to introduce the movie to my friends; I didn't have a lots to share about the movie but somehow I feel the urge to write down when I thought. Then it pops up in my mind, why don't I just start a blog to jot down my 'scattered thoughts'?

So, this blog will not really be specifically focused on a topic. But you can also say, this blog is specifically focused on my thoughts, from movie to food, from TV shows to mom's life with 2 boys... If you happen to stomp across this space, you can find it all in here. After all, I just wish to have a space somewhere to jot down my thoughts and share with people who are interested to read on...

No comments:

Post a Comment